Top RC FW 190 Focke Wulf Scale RC Plane 93"
Availability: This ARF is currently out of stock. We are anticipating to have these in stock by Autumn 2021. Robart recommends if you want to purchase this airplane, please place your order so your order will be placed in our the que for shipment.
The Fw 190A-8 is the newest addition to the Warbird line up. The airframe is composed of full composite "sandwich" technology incorporating the lightest aircraft ever at the price point.
- Top RC Model reproduces this FW-190 legend in a 93" scale ARF that's packed with realism.
- Plug-in two-piece wing
- A quick build, full scale composite ARF.
- Beautiful scale detail.
- Power it with gas or electric
- Follows the same quality standards as the rest of warbird lineup.
- Full landing gear doors included.
- Suitable to accept a variety of engines (three cylinder radial fits in the cowl).
- The most affordable true to scale 93" FW 190 available anywhere.
- Gas: 80 cc
- Electric 80-100 cc Motor
- 8 channels
- 10-12 servos
Wingspan: 93 in. (2362 mm)
Length: 78.3 in. (1988 mm)
Weight: 27-30 lbs (12.3 - 13.6 kg)
Wing area: 1450 sq in. (93.7 dm2)
- 95% pre-assembled
- Full composite construction (no iron on covering)
- True scale outline with accurate details
- Pre-applied decals with clear coat
- Scale cockpit
- Full scale markings
- Plug-in two piece wing - easier to transport than a full 93" wing
- Removable fuselage hatch for easy interior access
- Complete hardware package with fiberglass control horns
- Functional scale flaps for smoother landings
- Working scale flaps take the fear out of landing approaches for smoother landings.
- WWII German Luftwaffe paint scheme
- Contact Robart at 630-584-7616 to get an estimated shipping quote. Price listed at checkout will not be accurate due to size of the ARF.