Top RC A6M5 Zero Fighter Scale R/C Plane 93"
Availability: This ARF is currently out of stock. We are anticipating to have these in stock by Autumn 2021. Robart recommends if you want to purchase this airplane, please place your order so your order will be placed in our the que for shipment.
The Zero was the most devastatingly aircraft in the air. Its long range and incredible performance made it virtually untouchable in combat with other aircraft. The Zero was by far the most famous of the Japanese WWII fighters.
- Outstanding flight characteristics.
- Beautiful scale detail.
- Full landing gear doors included, front and rear.
- Suitable to accept a variety of engines (three cylinder radial fits in the cowl).
- This flight characteristics of this plane on electric power is truly amazing.
- The most affordable 93" Zero available anywhere.
- Gas: 60-80 cc
- Electric 100 cc Motor
- 8 channels (plus)
- 10-12 servos
Wingspan: 93 in (2362 mm)
Length: 75.4 in (1916 mm)
Weight: 27-29 lbs (12.3 - 13.1 kg)
Wing area: 1450 sq in. (93.7 dm2)
- 95% pre-assembled
- Full composite construction (no iron on covering)
- True scale outline with accurate details
- Pre-applied decals with clear coat
- Scale cockpit with sliding canopy
- Scale exhaust and drop tanks
- Detachable scale antenna
- Detachable main wing and tail for easy transport
- Removable fuselage hatch for easy interior access
- Complete hardware package with fiberglass control horns
- Functional scale flaps for smoother landings
- Scale drop tank upgrades the aesthetic realism of this fine fighter.
- Scale antenna is detachable for easy safe transport.
- Working scale flaps take the fear out of landing approaches for smoother landings.
- Scale exhaust outlets make this warbird so real you can almost smell the aviation gas.
- Contact Robart at 630-584-7616 to get an estimated shipping quote. Price listed at checkout will not be accurate due to size of the ARF.